On Display: Documentation Apps I love!


Hi blog visitors,

I hope that you all had an enjoyable "snowy" day, depending on where you live!


Today's Friday feature will display all of my most favourite documentation apps.  I will showcase those I use for taking photos, photography effects, writing up documentation, and sharing it through social media.


This has been a request by a few educators who've emailed me and spoken to me at presentations, so I thought that it would be suitable for our second "on display" post.  Please feel free to add to my growing list!  




Here are My Top 15 Documentation Apps:

Please note that these are the apps that I use most often and that they are not in a particular order...


1. iPhoto




 2. PicFrame



3. Pages



4. Voice Memos




5. Instaeffect
 



6. iSplash 



7. PhotoSketcher



8. ImageFramer



9. Comic Life 2



10. Evernote



11. Pinterest 



12. Twitter



13. Blogger 



14. Dropbox 




15. Instagram 


Happy documenting!


I welcome you to post a comment and share with our followers the apps that you use for documentation.  Looking forward to our virtual learning together!



Share your thoughts :

  1. Hi Joanne,

    Thanks for sharing your favourite apps. I'm newly experimenting with Educreations where kids can reflect on a picture and share what they were doing. Great for documentation and also for interviews with parents. It's very user friendly and was recommended to me by another kinder teacher! I love checking in with your blog for ideas.

    Tessa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tessa!

      Thank you for sharing your comment. I've seen Educreations and am very intrigued by it! I haven't actually tried it in the classroom, so I appreciate you mentioning it. I'm also happy to hear that it is user friendly! Maybe I can give it a try when we get back!

      Thank you for sharing and for checking in with our blog,

      Joanne

      Delete
  2. These are great! Im looking forward to trying out some of these already (but maybe after a few days of r&r!).
    In the past, I've used iGrade. It's great for documentation of individual children. You can record audio, video, photos and notes for each child and it also stores parent contact info, all password protected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Wow! I've never heard of that app before! Thank you for sharing!

      I will have to check it out! I'm going to download it right now...

      Enjoy your R & R! Well deserved I'm sure!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Search and go shopping at well-known and professional cartridge outlets with an online existence. Check out if the retail outlets in your neighborhood have their respective websites. cheapest place to buy printer ink online

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis